- Echo Cycle and Kawasaki Canada put me on the best bike on the grid.
- Ronin Motorsports for tuning the race bike and helping me with the electronics.
- BrakeTech and Ferodo brakes put me in the position to squeeze the last out of my ability on the brakes.
- RMR Suspension was there to help me get the most out of my suspension and answer my questions.
- Medical Data Carriers and Ferno kept me safe and confident to allow me to push every race
- Paradis Motorsports gave me the opportunity to be able to transport my bikes and equipment to the track in style
- FX Audio, one of my long term sponsors and friends for helping me outfit my tow rig and purchase the equipment necessary to play this game
- And last but not least, Empire Tyres put me onto the best rubber in the paddock. And without the help of my friend Scott paras I wouldn’t be here.
Round 7 Fast 25 and Open Supersport were both very successful even though the wind was making near impossible to ride at a fast pace. Both races put me on top of the podium. Round 7 Superbike finale - Jason Kolmatycki had been sitting out all of his races throughout the day in anticipation of his last chance at a Superbike win. I knew that it was building into another race like last years drag out battle that decided the championship. Royce Mclean was unable to make this race so it left Jason and I to sort it out. I had a fantastic launch and I was able to get the inside line on Jason. I lead the first 8 laps with Jason hot on my heels. On the next lap Jason made the same attempt at a inside pass that nearly crashed us out twice last season, and once this season. He still liked that line I guess. The pass didn’t stick and I took the lead back. He then ran a tight line up the inside of 1 into another wide exit. This time however on the exit we came together. I was knocked into the grass and fairly quickly recovered however I lost 30 bike lengths. During the collision my brake guard (which saved us both) and my brake lever were knocked down near the bodywork. I was able to shave some of those bike lengths back out of Jason, but it took everything out of me to get the big ZX10r home. A second place finish was the best I could muster, but with a #1 plate in the bag......I was pretty happy with the result. It has been a fantastic season with unrivaled success. This is due to what I truly believe is a great team of supporters.